Welcome to our blog page. This is an overview of our best of times with our family and some of our closest friends. Hope you enjoy!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
We love this picture!
This picture was taken towards the end of May while we were in Virginia City NV. Notice the ladies were already enjoying the "sauce" while Mikey and I were being good boys! What a motley crew!
We are very blessed to have the family, friends, and health that we have today. We're learning that life is short and the people you surround yourself with are the ones you appreciate the most. Jamie and I have never created a blog before until now. It's not that we never wanted too, it just come down to time. When we looked at Michelle's blog, we decided it was time to jump on the blog-wagon and make one ourselves. We have to admit, it is time consuming, but it is also kinda fun! Jamie's a busy Human Resource generalist working for a major refinery in SLC and has recently enrolled in back college. She will soon have her PHR which she has worked hard to obtain. I work for an electronics company headquarted in Irvine CA as their National Sales Janitor. Together we're busy shuffle our youngest of two sons from school to karate and then to cub scouts. Carson is 10yrs old and has a passion for karate, weapons, Legos,and animals. Cody, our 23yr son, works for Starbucks as a world famous barista boy and turned out to be quite the humerous little bugger. For those who have met Cody understand when I say "GET DOWN!!!"
2 comments:
Damn I look good in that pic. Mikey
Mikey, you look pretty authentic. I look like "Baby Face Bob"!
Post a Comment