Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's all about the Poo...



Alright, so on Labor Day weekend after everyone was nestled warmly in their beds, Dan and I were sitting by the camp fire chatting about who knows what. Suddenly, we heard snorting and branches breaking down by the stream. Keep in mind, the Forest Service has bear signs posted all over the camping areas and that was our first thought. So look at the first piture, that is what we could see when we went to explore the sound......nothing but black. Pitch ass dark. When we found the flash light, we could tell it was a HUGE MOOSE. This thing was less than twenty five feet from where Dan and I were standing. The next morning, we could see where the moose had come through the willows and had stripped them bare of leaves. That's when we stumbled on it present to us. That's right.....poo. Of course it could have been Dan, but I think it was the moose. Here's a nice picture of moose -poo not to be confused with Moose Tracks Icecream!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It always comes back to the poo!