Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to all our Friends and Family! I think 2008 has been a big challenge for many of us, Jamie and I have several friends who have come into some kind of hardship. No matter what their challenges are, we are sure they will endure!! We are hopeful 2009 brings with it success and prosperity to everyone! Happy New Year everyone and most of all - BE SAFE!
PS: We put together a slideshow of some of our favorite moments in 2008. If you have an opportunity, take a look.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy New Year! Awesome slide show. Let's make 2009 even more memorable. When's our first outing and photo op?

xoxox

chell

Todd and Amy Dickerson Family said...

LOVED the photo album. I giggled at most knowing what was going on behind the scenes. You guys are great friends and I can't wait to have tons of fun this year. We have bikes now . . . don't forget us! Love ya!