Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's SPRING in South Jordan!!


We're real sorry that the rest of Utah is stuck in the frozen tundra, for Spring has sprung in the Temperate Zone. Look at Jamie's daylillies popping up through the green grass..




One of our favorites!









8 comments:

Dan, Country, Kaitlyn & Ashlyn said...

WOW! That's amazing! And your view of valley is to die for too! I'm jealous

Michelle said...

Well that does it. We're loading up and moving to the temperate zone. Did you find us a house for 250k in your neighborhood yet?

xoxox

chell

Bateman's Family Blog said...

No need to look anywhere but here on Crystal Palace Drive. We'll throw some 2 x 4's up in the living room and sub-divide!

Dan, Country, Kaitlyn & Ashlyn said...

Hey, why does the date on the pics say Jul 2008?!?!? Very funny. I should have known that beautiful flowers don't spring up under 2ft of snow. I'm so gullable! Dan just had to point that out to me...

Todd and Amy Dickerson Family said...

Don't feel bad Country . . . I did the same thing. ;) amy

Michelle said...

Why don't you post something new so I can have something to read at lunch time?

xoxo

chell

Michelle said...

Good hell Mr. Bateman. Get a new post on here. I think your "bear" story would make for a great post!

Michelle said...

Oh good hell.... just take the damn thing down :)

xoxo

chell